Your pre-pregnancy visit
The basic purpose of a medical consultation before pregnancy is to advise you on the best conditions and the best time to become pregnant. At the ERGO Clinic:
- We will evaluate your preconception health through a physical and biological examination to make sure that your body is in the best conditions to face this new stage.
- We will advise you about the possible existing problems, to achieve the best conditions for pregnancy and the moment of delivery.
For now, if your plan is to become a mother, take note of a few things to keep in mind:
- Suppresses or reduces the consumption of tobacco and alcohol.
- Do not take medication if you have a menstrual delay.
- Get vaccinated, if necessary, against tetanus, hepatitis B and rubella.
- Practice adequate physical activity.
- Control your weight and diet.
- Make an appointment for a visit with our gynecology team.
Who is the visit recommended for?
We recommend that you come to visit us if:
- You want to get pregnant during the next year.
- You have an obstetric or reproductive history with complications (miscarriages, children with congenital defects).
- You are at risk for genetic or hereditary disease (personal or family history).
- You have a chronic illness.
- You’ve been trying to get pregnant for a long time and you can’t get pregnant.
Why at the ERGO Clinic?
Because thanks to our experience in fertility techniques, we understand better than anyone how important it is to achieve a pregnancy, and above all that the pregnancy occurs in the best possible conditions.
That is why we offer you our team of gynecologists, obstetricians, geneticists and nurses so that you can start this beautiful stage with total peace of mind.