A lump, something bothering you? Contact us at
If you notice any changes in your breast, have pain or have noticed a lump, make an appointment with our gynecologist. Although it is likely to be benign, it is essential to know the causes of this change and, if necessary, to treat it.
Before any change, attention.
Puberty, menstruation, breastfeeding… A woman’s breasts undergo many changes throughout her life, and it is important to observe and monitor them to ensure that everything is fine.
That is why it is important that you pay attention if:
- You have a painful sensation in your chest.
- Have you noticed any lumps?
- Have you noticed any changes in the nipple, either in color or shape?
- Have you noticed any nipple discharge.
- The skin or shape of the breast has changed
If any of these symptoms occur, call us and make an appointment with your gynecologist. You will have a professional medical opinion and the latest technology to help us establish the best diagnosis and treatment.
Although most of these symptoms are associated with benign pathology, but rest assured that we will give you all the information you need.