The Directorate of ERGO BioTech, S.L. (ERGO Clinic), dedicated to assisted reproduction services, has decided to implement a Quality Management System according to ISO 9001 standard and a Quality Management System for Assisted Reproduction LaboratoriesWe have established this Quality Policy in its latest revisions.
We are an organization committed to our patients, to attend to their medical needs in the best possible way and in the shortest possible time, trying to achieve the best reproductive results with the least number of attempts and to make the process as humane as possible.
For this we have high experience in our sector and state-of-the-art technology, and we want to provide added value to our customers with our Quality Management System:
- To achieve the highest quality in our services,
- Meet the needs and expectations of our relevant stakeholders,
- Continuous improvement.
And we will achieve this through the objectives:
- To make our workers professionals, training them continuously to recycle their knowledge both in the requirements made by the legislation that applies to us and in issues related to the provision of service and scientific advances.
- To provide an increasingly personalized service to our patients and respond to their needs quickly and efficiently to achieve their satisfaction.
- To be at the forefront of technology applied to our sector.
- To be a reference in our sector, being more and more competitive.
To this end, as an organization we assume the need to comply with the following actions:
- We are committed to comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements, those established by the patient and those established within our Quality Management System.
- To provide the necessary resources to carry out the processes in an adequate manner, complying with the requirements of our Quality Management System.
- Communicate, make available and raise awareness of the contents of this policy both to its employees and to interested parties who have a relationship with CLÍNICA ERGO.
Commitment to continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Professionalism and experience
- Adaptation to the patient’s needs.
- Engagement with patients and relevant stakeholders